Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't it about time that Kawasaki bring out a new 750 to compete with Suzuki? Could they be hiding this from us till later this year? I could also ask about the ZZR-250 that is and has been available (even in Canada) with aluminum Chassis and 17" wheels...but I think that the 750 sport bike or even a semi-naked road bike is in order for us this season. Kawasaki is being very tightlipped ablut tings but rumor has it that suzuki is staying on top of its game with its GSX750R...because of devolepments in the racing community, but competition has to eventually come from somwhere...how about the cousin R&D Kawasaki. Kawasaki does have one, a NEW 750, and it is awesome, but the real question is...Will we see it in America this year?

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
its GSX-R750 and a kawasaki wont be able to beat it. its only 5 pounds heavier than the kawasaki zx6rr and handles great! kawasaki will be having to come out with something phenominal to beat it, and if they do, its about time for an overhaul on the gsx-r series anywho.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kawasaki Forum

SOAD, in case you haven't or can't full read, and want to look at pictures look at the AUGUST 2004 Sports Rider maazine on the Suzuki 750...GSX-R750...it is already built and already a hot machine with all the workings of it's little and larger brothers the 600 and 1000...Titanium valves...everything...If you want to talk about Suzuki then go ride you bike over to the Suzuki Forum and get off the Kawasaki FORUM if you can't say anything nice about them...They are in R&D together with each other and you would expect some simalarities...I've tried to b nice but you seem to want to push some buttons on the forum and you've hit the Suzuki Button one time to many. I have ownde a Suzuki 1983GS450S barend mirrors and Everyting you can get from the factory and decked it out form ther it was a great bike for its time....they are still good bikes and share R&D DUDE! IF you haven't noticed Kawasaki is doing a great job...as of late and continues to do so. When you have the money to get your bike and have several thousand miles under your belt then facts and figures numbers all that down it still comes down to riding. You may be a genious, and know everything about every model but that doesn't give you the right to run your mouth about susuki's on a Kawasaki forum...take it outside and go talk to someone that cares about suzuki's, PERSONALLY...I DON'T CARE TO HEAR ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT SUZUKI...Especially from you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts