Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a lot of pictures of people showing off their bikes and I have one simple question that has been nawing at me now. What is the name of the tool that lifts the back tire off the ground? Some people use the center stand to get it up, but I think I could really use that tool instead of the center stand. Could someone please tell me what it is called or show me a website where I can get one? I would really appreciate any help with it.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.