Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am interested in purchasing a new communication, satelite radio, mp3, system for my new bike. I will often have a passenger and am wanting to communicate with them also. The utmost importance is that it is nice and clear.

Thanks for the help
DJ

·
Registered
159 Posts
Intercom

I found the chatterbox tandem pro for person to person to work very well and be very clear. As far as the MP3? Id rather listen to the pipes.

·
Registered
229 Posts
LOL Short and sweet, and NOBODY has to wonder what you mean ! LOL Good one Knightrider ! And thanks for the info on the Chatterbox.

·
Registered
65 Posts
centerpunch said:
Hi all,

I am interested in purchasing a new communication, satelite radio, mp3, system for my new bike. I will often have a passenger and am wanting to communicate with them also. The utmost importance is that it is nice and clear.

Thanks for the help
DJ
Did you get one yet? I am in the market for an intercom system and would be interested in what you have and your experience with it.

I am leaning towards the Nady MRC-11 so if any of you have experience with this I would be greatfull to hear what your experience is.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I'm casually looking around at these too.

What if any other functionality do you require? Wireless (Bluetooth technology) or wired? Cell phone hook-up also? Bike to bike, and rider to passenger?

I have to make a checklist and see how much power I have to work with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts