Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,361 Posts
I'd say 1500-1600cc is a perfect 'all around' size. Plenty of power, but still pretty light and maneuverable. No problems exceeding any speed limit you'll find in the states, and have plenty more to give.

you ain't kidding there. I loved to toss my 1500 around those nice sweet corners in the farm fields.

...and that US 12 east to west in Idaho, stuff that dreams are made of there.

37,361 Posts
Personally, I find that 2053 cc is the perfect size for all occasions.........lol
From what I usually read on the forums, it seems like people move up and don't look back.
I don't look back...much.

I love my V2k, it ain't a light bike but I can ride it and get my heart pumping. Its acceleration via the transfer of torque is something to behold for sure.

I do miss some of the riding characteristics my 1500 had...she was a sweet girl.

37,361 Posts
The nice thing about the big cruisers is that are the most fun accelerating hard from a stop or out of a turn. All of the fun is in feeling the torque. I very rarely ride my V2K over 80 mph. Going from zero to 60, or 30 to 80, that is when I get aggressive.
yep...the low end grunt of uber torque is a great thing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.