Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
If we're going for whole world, my fave would be the Dodge Tomahawk :D Who couldn't love an engine that big strapped to a bike frame. But other than that, I like the Kawi Z1000, its such a sexy looking bike.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Favorite Bike

They don't make it. Motorcycles are better than ever, but most of them, with a few exceptions, are polarized. Even the so-called "naked bikes" are meant to appeal to the sporty, hooligan styled set. My favorite bike would be more modular. One thing I admire about Harley-Davidson is their goal to empower the customer to "roll their own," so to speak (yeah, I know, as long as you don't mind paying the bucks for it).

I'd like a standard type of bike, with enough accessories to make it into any kind of ride I wanted, with certain limitations. Maybe a bolt-on, sporty, full fairing for long distance riding; one that could be removed when it isn't needed, without a day's labor. Same thing with backrests, racks, etc.

I'd envision something like a ZRX1200R, or something similar, with the abover mentioned add-ons. Lastly, it would be great to have different egonometric options, so taller/shorter riders don't have to put up with something less than ideal setups for their rides.

I suppose if I had to list a favorite production bike of all time, it would be my old 900F Honda. As far as current production bikes go, the ZRX1200R.

·
Registered
408 Posts
OK, I've got two, too!

*2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R (Lime Green)
Hmmm...let's see, a bike that has 134 hp more than mine and weighs 13 pounds less...does that require any more explanation? :wink:

*2004 BMW R1150RT (Silver)
What a gorgeous touring machine! It's like the rider just snaps into place. Factory hard-side luggage, shaft drive,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts