Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20000+

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this would be fun. I live in Ohio and really wont be able to ride until March.

My goal for milage is 13000 or more. Plus do an Ironbutt ride.

·
humble pie consumer
3,853 Posts
i have no mileage goal, just places i want to visit. hopefully i will make it to red lodge this year and then i plan on heading over to wisconsin to see mary ann's family. that and some weekenders should put some mileage on the harley.

·
Registered
340 Posts
wow never thought about it, but if my bike stays running from the first good day to the last im gonna say at least 10000 but I might make a couple outta state runs to places Ive never been, I know I wanna get to Chicago (stay in MI)

·
Custom '07 1500 Classic
1,737 Posts
If 08 works out anything like 07 I should be looking at 25k+, I got my Classic back in the first week of June and this last weekend it rolled over 15000 miles... I'm not sure about ironbutt, I can't feel mine...

:biggrin:

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If 08 works out anything like 07 I should be looking at 25k+, I got my Classic back in the first week of June and this last weekend it rolled over 15000 miles... I'm not sure about ironbutt, I can't feel mine...

:biggrin:
WOW now that is some serious riding!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I put on about 8K just commuting back and forth from work. So add the weekend joy rides, I'd say my goal would be about 12K!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Let's have a safe 2008 riding year!

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
This will by my 4th summer with the Nad. Don't get to ride as much as I would like. Still averaging about 8,000/yr. So, I'd be content with that. Happy would be about 20,000 though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Down here in South Louisiana, we ride year around. There are very few days that we can't ride (rain or cold, usually rain). The problem is to many people have to work. Being retired, it's hard to find "hard core" riders. I'd love to make trip to Copper Cayon, but can't find any takers.

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
If I just commute to work during 3 months of summer, I will be putting on about 9,000 miles. Gotta ride more than that though.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
I'm counting days here when I take my pick axe out to start chopping a line of dry land down my 1/4 mile driveway to the highway on March 1st cmptrmn.1.....guess you have bare roads way earlier out there by the coast? I'm up in the mountains outside glacier park, my driveway get terrible icy.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
No mileage goals here. I just want to ride and help my wife get her m/c endorsement.

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
i would like to get between 5 and 10k if that means im riding every chance that i get.

no big trips planned, just hope to really use it as i do my car now.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Got my bike in August and just turned 5K on a little 80 mile loop this morning. Figure my 1K/month average should go up a little and likely looking at 15K or so for 2008.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Anything more than one. :|

·
Back in traffic
675 Posts
I am hoping for a better year, last year I missed June and August due to carb issues but I think I have them all worked out now.

·
Registered
789 Posts
As a new rider I have no idea if I get a few long weekend trips and just wandering by farms and fields whenever I'll be happy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts