1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
*** V2K Rocks!!! ***
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are You a Real Biker?

Me ... I'm a Road Captain:

You are a Road Captain
You live in the wind. You could be at home watching far off destinations on TV but you prefer to discover your own. You cross state lines like most people cross the street. When stuff happens people look to you for answers. You are a wiz with duct tape and bailing wire. Riding is not just a diversion but a way of life.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I took that 6 question quiz for the hell of it...said I was a "peg monkey". Horsesh!t, not this guy. I just like to go for a ride now and then. I could care less what anyone else thinks, much less what kind of name they would like to apply to it. But for now there is a whole lot of skiing to do before my bike is on the road again.

·
Back in the saddle
477 Posts
Are you a real biker?
You are a Easy Rider
You look for every opportunity to ride. You take the time in the wind to think. Think about life, your job, your family, crazy schemes and where the next gas is. The ride is not about how fast you went, or how far you rode. It is about the ride itself and you don't need to go fast or far to find happiness. Happiness is two wheels and a motor.

·
2007 V2K Classic LT
131 Posts
Here is mine

You are a Saddle Sore Biker
You don't care what the destination is; it's all about the ride. You choose a direction and go. A numb butt comes with the territory, but so does terrific scenery, time to think, and lonely roadside diners in towns past their prime.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
The innocuous web-quiz said:
You are a Road Captain
You live in the wind. You could be at home watching far off destinations on TV but you prefer to discover your own. You cross state lines like most people cross the street. When stuff happens people look to you for answers. You are a wiz with duct tape and bailing wire. Riding is not just a diversion but a way of life.
These things are fun, but really, six questions? ;-)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Road Captain here...I think I'm really just a gigantic Poser as far as being a 'real' Biker goes. Call me a Motorcyclist instead....
Painless Black Wolf
...Here for the Dawn...

2005 Drifter 800

·
Registered
762 Posts
Wow, I'm really offended. I took the quiz, and it said:

"You are boring. You are not the easy rider; you are not a road warrior; you are not an outlaw biker. You are just a guy who likes to ride motorcycles."

Well, on second thought, I guess that just about pegs it.

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
You are a Peg Monkey
You live to ride. If you are not scraping pegs or bouncing of the limiter you are bored. You wear the gear 'cuz you know what it is like to ride asphalt. Keep an eye on your six, because if the law ain't chasing you down, your buddies would like to catch up.

im not sure how they came to this conclusion... some of it is true, but im not yet sure what its like to eat asphalt... well not from a result of a motorcycle brash

·
Registered
543 Posts
You are a Hardcore Biker
You don't need someone telling you what to wear or how to ride. You get out there and make your own path. Riding is a way of life and other brothers in the wind can always count on you to help them out. It is not about the destination for you, it is about the ride, although girls and beer at the destination always make it better.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I took that 6 question quiz for the hell of it...said I was a "peg monkey". Horsesh!t, not this guy. I just like to go for a ride now and then. I could care less what anyone else thinks, much less what kind of name they would like to apply to it. But for now there is a whole lot of skiing to do before my bike is on the road again.
Me thinks he doth protest too much!!!:lol:

Says I'm road captain also. Should be more questions, IMO.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
I'm happy with it:
You are a Road Captain
If not duct tape, then vice grips and safety wire.
How do you get home when your buddy's RoadStar breaks a clutch cable?

·
Mr. Newbie
127 Posts
Here is what it said about me.

Are you a real biker?
You are a Saddle Sore Biker
You don't care what the destination is; it's all about the ride. You choose a direction and go. A numb butt comes with the territory, but so does terrific scenery, time to think, and lonely roadside diners in towns past their prime.

My wife did it too. Here is hers LOL (she does not have a bike of her own).

Are you a real biker?
You are a Squid
Your skills are the best and your bike is the fastest, if only in your own head. You are usually riding with minimal protection and have a hard time staying under the speed limit. Stoppies and wheelies are measures of a good ride. Have fun while it lasts, cuz if the law doesn't get you the asphalt will.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts