Discussion Starter #1
ok what motorcycle shirts do you have I have these post up some pics :wink:

a black one and a pink one of this icon

just got these 2

·
Dark Angel of Sin
12,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think all you women should post pics of yourselves in your t-shirts....like the pink shirt with the straps and no bra! :biggrin:
ok and i will go stand out in the rain also with it :) and send it to your pm box

·
Wannabeabigbike Owner
745 Posts
I ain't got none. And seeing the ones Saki and Cheri wear, I don't need one! Just more ppppppppppictures of theirs!!!!

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Okay, I have several neat biker t-shirts, but I have a funny story with this one!!!! :tongue:
My local riding club seems to enjoy giving everybody a nickname...whether you like it or not!!!! Way back in the beginning of summer when here in this forum, several of us got together for the big Grand Canyon PA ride, I was concerned about my first LONG ride on the bike. One of the members there recommended I get Anti-Monkey Butt powder!!!! Well, I purchased it and even mentioned on that forum that I would try it out on a local ride coming up. So, of course, they had to rib me to death about wearing that powder!!!! Wanted to see my "proof" that it works, etc..... Next thing I know, I now have the nickname "Monkey Butt"!!!!!!! :eek: Seriously!!!! They are even getting a patch made for me for my vest with that name!!!!!

So, about a month ago I found a t-shirt to surprsie them with!!!! I wanted to let them know that I was fun loving too and could take it!!!! This is me in my t-shirt for our most recent ride together (and may I add, EVERYBODY there with a camera was taking pictures of my back ALL day!!!! :shock: ):

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
Okay, I have several neat biker t-shirts, but I have a funny story with this one!!!! :tongue:
My local riding club seems to enjoy giving everybody a nickname...whether you like it or not!!!! Way back in the beginning of summer when here in this forum, several of us got together for the big Grand Canyon PA ride, I was concerned about my first LONG ride on the bike. One of the members there recommended I get Anti-Monkey Butt powder!!!! Well, I purchased it and even mentioned on that forum that I would try it out on a local ride coming up. So, of course, they had to rib me to death about wearing that powder!!!! Wanted to see my "proof" that it works, etc..... Next thing I know, I now have the nickname "Monkey Butt"!!!!!!! :eek: Seriously!!!! They are even getting a patch made for me for my vest with that name!!!!!

So, about a month ago I found a t-shirt to surprsie them with!!!! I wanted to let them know that I was fun loving too and could take it!!!! This is me in my t-shirt for our most recent ride together (and may I add, EVERYBODY there with a camera was taking pictures of my back ALL day!!!! :shock: ):
Hey Monkey Butt....you're supposed to show us the FRONT! ;)

1 - 20 of 157 Posts