Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well although i havent been here sense may ive been riding...and ill tell you what, everyone of you in here helped me alot! believe it or not. i not only took riding more serious but i have came out of certain situations before they got bad very quick. but anyway thats not what im here to talk about. im here to say

what now?

i mean riding is everything and its gone for 4 payments! (saying payments seems shorter then months) so what do you yall do to pass time?

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Well, since the bike got put away for winter, in a word "ALCOHOL"

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Well, since the bike got put away for winter, in a word "ALCOHOL"
LOL!

When I'm not riding, I'm either working or dreaming of riding... or both, like right now. Well... technically I'm not working... but I am AT work :smile:

·
Registered
789 Posts
I'm waiting for BLING! One of these days that big brown truck is going to pull up and that short stocky guy with the big bushy mustache and those shorts/knee high socks, no on second thought he won't be wearing shorts well any way he'll have a box to leave at the door and the dog will go nutz barking and I'll have BLING for the bike. So that's what I'm going to do unless the sun comes out and melts the snow or at least a warm breeze blows up from down Mexico way and it gets around 35 or so I just may ride. YEAH that's what I'll do!!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Lol, glad I live in Florida, i can ride whenever i want HAHAHAHA. well when i get my first bike ><><><

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
us poor people in socal are having the same issues with riding......too cold and stuff to go into the mountains, so we have to settle everyday for lower climate riding

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
well, there's lots of aftermarket parts to bolt on no matter what type of bike you ride. Then there's keeping in touch with all us fine folks here. There's also time to plan all of next year's riding adventures, and if you get too bored, there's trips to the local bike shops to look around and drool (Be very careful with this one though or you'll end up in BIG trouble!!!) :D

Oh...and weather watching just in case you catch a day or two when you can get out and RIDE!!!

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Post! Order Bling.post! Wait For Bling. Post! Put On Bling. Post! Polish Bike. Post! Oh Yeh, Did I Mention Post!

·
Gimme more twisties
1,090 Posts
Post! Order Bling.post! Wait For Bling. Post! Put On Bling. Post! Polish Bike. Post! Oh Yeh, Did I Mention Post!
No disrespect intended, Antiq, but you omitted "post pics" from the sequence.
I just try to help where I can:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Buy something old and uncared for, and build yourself a second bike in the garage/den/spare bedroom!

·
w Colby [the 800 drifter]
315 Posts
us poor people in socal are having the same issues with riding......too cold and stuff to go into the mountains, so we have to settle everyday for lower climate riding
How do I become a member of the drifter fan club?

mommaDC

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
No disrespect intended, Antiq, but you omitted "post pics" from the sequence.
I just try to help where I can:biggrin:
Must've had one too many beers! Can I be forgiven??:oops:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts