Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for front and back wheels for my 2000 VN 1500 E Classic......and can't find anything anywhere....I have seen quite a few wheels for other years....but not sure if they would fit or not.....on the manual I got the back lists 98,99,2000,2001 as "model applications" but I dont know if this means the parts work for one another.....any help or leads would be GREATLY appricited....

·
Registered
20 Posts
just guessing but I would bet anything that share the same final drive would fit the rear same most fronts that carry the same brake setup and axle would work
Nomads ,vulcan 88s, MS etc could be made to work where all the belt drives would not

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At the end of the day they need to make this much easier hahhaha.....there has to be a huge market out there for this so why all the extra steps? go figure........

·
Registered
9 Posts
i know this is a old thread but i am looking to replace my spokes so i can run on the dark side. i read up on the whole sealing the spoke wheels and its an option but for the most part i would rather just replace them. if anyone comes up with some part number, please post them.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just FYI I never found these........I ended up getting them fixed......I can't freaking believe how hard it is to find these **** things.....you would think there be a huge market for them.....hmmmmmmmm go figure........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts