Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1501 and over

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see alot of people in here with different bikes, of course. But it seems to me that many people prefer having smaller displacement bikes. I see alot of people posting that have 500Rs. So just out of curiosity, what size bike do you ride??

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its interesting to see you many people have liter bikes (seems there arent many). And as for the 498cc's, seems there are alot!! Your 500RR!! And also, im kind of surprised....isnt the 250R a 248cc bike?!?! Does that mean that no one has a 250R in the poll....well so far anyways.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I've got a 750 and a 899cc. My ZX9R is the first machine that actually gives me a little scare with its raw power. Its a good kind of scare though :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah,a scare!! THat machine must be so **** powerful! Ive never tried anything above my ZX6, and I dont think I can imagine it for now...!! Anyways, I dont really get the point, explain to me, why get anything more powerful then 600cc anyways? 500 cc for that matter! I only got my zx6 because the price was right... but I dont get it, why get a 900cc when it does everything a 600cc does....it is faster?! But would you dare going that fast anyways?! :roll: . Explain this to me someone!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Daveitaly said:
Yeah,a scare!! THat machine must be so **** powerful! Ive never tried anything above my ZX6, and I dont think I can imagine it for now...!! Anyways, I dont really get the point, explain to me, why get anything more powerful then 600cc anyways? 500 cc for that matter! I only got my zx6 because the price was right... but I dont get it, why get a 900cc when it does everything a 600cc does....it is faster?! But would you dare going that fast anyways?! :roll: . Explain this to me someone!
Yeah it is faster. Not a whole lot faster in a quarter mile but it is, plus its got a way higher top speed. And yes, I've had it pretty close to top speed. The dotted yellow lines are almost solid :twisted: . One other thing I like about my 9R is that it is a bit bigger in size so it makes a decent sport tourer. Then there is the whole being able to just gas a wheelie. Definatly not for the faint of heart, and defiantly not a beginner bike.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts