Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I decided since there is no ice or snow on the roads, I would crank up El Diablo and go for a little ride around town to charge the battery and feel the wind. It was a chilly 35, but what the heck, I put on my jacket and gloves and went for a spin. Spring hurry up and get here..............LOL. It sure felt good to get on and ride, although a short ride, it was worth it.

Tim

·
Premium Member
2,408 Posts
Hahhaa, like i tell all you people.... just move closer to the border..... its about ohhh.... 48 F here and this is a cold day.

·
Registered
730 Posts
But Jason some of us have to be here in the great white north on the frozen tundra so when it gets too hot and starts melting the pavement you will then have a place to go!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahhaa, like i tell all you people.... just move closer to the border..... its about ohhh.... 48 F here and this is a cold day.
I was a Florida resident for 23 years, and if my Geography is correct, Tampa, Florida is waaaaaaay south of Fort Worth and most all of the state of Texas. I will agree the riding season was alot longer in Florida, but so were the lines of traffic with crazy drivers and most of them elderly and blind. :)

Tim

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
The drivers in FL aren't blind, they're headless :)

So Tim, you have to admit there are few more curves in KS compared to FL,too!

Glad you got out, spring is around the corner, the 13 tornadoes we had on Monday is proof!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The drivers in FL aren't blind, they're headless :)

So Tim, you have to admit there are few more curves in KS compared to FL,too!

Glad you got out, spring is around the corner, the 13 tornadoes we had on Monday is proof!
Well, hurry up and get moved so we can all go riding!!!!!!!!

Tim

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
I managed to get out for a short ride on Sunday as well. Was a typical Denver metro mid-January day - low 40's, sunny, little wind. It was cold as all get out, but nice to get out there nonetheless. Both of the Ninjas fired right up and ran smoothly with no problems despite no winterization whatsoever, and the fact they'd been sitting for awhile.

I'm very much looking forward to daytime highs in the 50's again, and love that we're getting noticeably more daylight than just a few weeks ago.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts