Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking with a bunch of rider and they all agree thats its not worth putting an aftermarket exhaust on my bike. And I don't want to mess around with gearing either.

I am not exactly looking for more power at this point BUT I would like to customise or try to make my bike have more of a customized look to it.

Any suggestions on what I can do?

Rims? Fairings? Links would be great.

·
Registered
305 Posts
There's so many things you can do. I'd start with cutting down the rear fender...it's a completely free mod if you already have a hacksaw or a dremel.
Other mods I would think about are changing out the blinkers, full lower fairing, aftermarket windscreen, clip-ons, bar ends.
If you don't want a full exhaust you can always get some slip ons, they give you the sound and look for alot less money.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is it possible to get really crazy and change the body work?

Meaning like new front end or a head light conversion?

The thing is I love the 500, it fits my body perfectly and I don't mind the power because most of the time I have the bike leaned over and can't really hit more then 140km.

I saw a pic with a 500 with different rims on it looked good. I would like to know where I can get some. I was even thinking of doing a street fighter look.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh and if you know of any good sites plz link me to them. I can't seem to find much on the 500 other then the basic stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts