Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what i can expect to pay for insurance on an '04 ZX6R? i'm 20 years old, perfect record, PERFECT!! so yeah any help is appreciated. thanx.

·
Road Snot Needs A Kleenex
364 Posts
Call around, shop online.

I pay $75 a year for my 500R, but then again I'm 27. When I was 21 I was paying $200 a year for my Honda 750 Nighthawk, but it also wasn't classified as a sport bike either.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Perfect for how long with the new toy.........now that is the question :twisted:!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hopefully...

hopefully i'll just be lucky, it's not that i don't ever speed and what not, it's just that i've not really been caught. i have alot of self control, everybody around here just thinx they can pull up in their new deisel truck or stupid old nova when i'm in my Z and i'm just gonna floor it...well everybody where i live knows how fast my car is, i don't have to prove anything to anybody but me. i kind of think that way with a bike, they wanna see ya showoff? too bad. they know it's fast...it's a bike. so yeah, i just have a decent mindset and alot of self control/good judgment, hopefully no tickets in the first year. :oops: dunno bout that though lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts