Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cortech HRX Pants at BikeBandit.com santa will be bringing me a great gift this year. he told me to pick out any type of riding pants i wanted and this is what i want. what do you guys think about these pants. i like the style. found them here for cheap. at the kawa dealer they had them for $210 so long as they can get my size i will be ordering these but want you guys opinion on them. would they give me the most bang for my fathers buck? and i do ride in the winter and these are more summer pants but they do have available a liner for an extra 30 dollars. does anyone have experience with these pants with the liner? do they keep the knees pretty warm? thanks for the input

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. i have never toyed with the idea of pantless. i think road debris being kicked up at 60mph and planting right on the nads wouldnt feel too good. lol

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
lol. i have never toyed with the idea of pantless. i think road debris being kicked up at 60mph and planting right on the nads wouldnt feel too good. lol
Don't ride pantless...That is newb. I ride with full gear and my laptop and change of clothes in my bag. I actually have quite a few change of clothes in my office as well. You ever see anyone get rash from riding? Real rash not that I dropped it standing still rash...Gear up bro. Because when you ride on a bike with no gear it yells newb. No one I ride with ever rides without full gear. Heck some of us go full leathers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts