Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
21 inch wheel for sale off of a (year ??) Vulcan 900- will it fit or CAN it work on a Mean Streak (03) ?? Spacers, single disc set-up, axle diameter etc. Any info appreciated. Thanks Guys !!
P.S.-Not worried about the fender.

·
Custom '07 1500 Classic
1,737 Posts
You're kidding right...? 21" wheel on a Meanie... the 900 Custom only has one front brake rotor to start with, and the Meanie really needs to have two... but hey, good luck... and if you ever get it together send pics...

Also the axle on the MS is way bigger than the one on the Custom, so the best course of action if you really want to go through with this would be to swap entire front end (forks and wheel)... imho

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're kidding right...? 21" wheel on a Meanie... the 900 Custom only has one front brake rotor to start with, and the Meanie really needs to have two... but hey, good luck... and if you ever get it together send pics...

Also the axle on the MS is way bigger than the one on the Custom, so the best course of action if you really want to go through with this would be to swap entire front end (forks and wheel)... imho
No- I'm not kidding. I think it would look pretty cool to have 21" on the front. THAT'S WHY I ASKED IF WOULD FIT. Yes- I know it has two discs, several people have taken one off for looks, some raked tirple tree mfrs. suggest that. Thanks for the axle info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts