Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
at uponone.com, you can find out how to do anything you want to do on a bike, and if your not sure what will happen if it goes wrong, you can check with the videos. they also show you how to tweak your trcks to make them look awesome!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Boy i'm glad soad isn't here anymore, he was full of useless BS 95% of the time, and as we all know from his other posts he has never ridden a motorcycle and his "bike" is a mongoose. That's just a thank you to the site admin

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Stuart said:
Boy i'm glad soad isn't here anymore, he was full of useless BS 95% of the time, and as we all know from his other posts he has never ridden a motorcycle and his "bike" is a mongoose. That's just a thank you to the site admin
how was soad full of useless bs? all of what he said there was true. and just like zx-10r urza, he is here to learn and to give what advice he can give. so most the useless bs he knows about it what you tell him.

·
Registered
133 Posts
TLF said:
My .02
Its a sport bike, not a stunt bike. It wasent made to be "up on one." Keep both wheels down and ride safe. Its not fun seeing those posts "rider down while doing wheelie" and what not.

Keep the rubber side down!
If they wanna kill themselves, let 'em. Someday i might try it, but not until i'm really bored and have a disregard for living. :lol:

·
Registered
605 Posts
hey psycho moron don't play stupid, it's really easy to see you were soad with your dumbass haircut/beard picture. Semper Fi my butt, if you were in the marines you would have rode something bigger then a 10 speed. GO AWAY, and quit telling new riders to get liter bikes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts