Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very curious to see what hapens to the bikes this coming year...anybody have any skinny worth sharing?

·
Registered
1 Posts

I am considering a 2004 vulcan nomad and am wondering when the 2005 models typically become available. any info? :?:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

only thing i've heard is suki re-doing or eliminating the intruder line
and bringing something new to the crusier market
a 1100-1600 volusia :?: that would be good!
but i hear that kawi/suki are very good about keeping secrets :lol:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

2005 Kawasaki Just wondering if the Ninja 250R will finally get the updates and if the Ninja 500R will get the full fairing like Suzuki 500 did this year. I'd like to see both the 2 cylinder bikes get the full package of fairing changes and titanium valves, better exhaust systems, and better tires and wheels...

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

just read a tidbit of info on the 2005 kawi's-they ain't saying much yet but they have
confirmed :

vulcan 2000 will be offered in a touring model for 05 along with the bare model
i take it means bags,screen,extra trim pieces etc.

nomad-major changes for 05 but no details-could that mean the 1600 powerplant?
what else could MAJOR changes be-they have not touched that bike since 1999
you can't bolt anyhting else on it :lol:

no spy photos yet-but i think news will start to flow around september if not sooner

over and out

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2005models/2005models-Kawasaki.htm#kawasakispyshots

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Re: 2005

ZX-2R said:
2005 Kawasaki Just wondering if the Ninja 250R will finally get the updates and if the Ninja 500R will get the full fairing like Suzuki 500 did this year. I'd like to see both the 2 cylinder bikes get the full package of fairing changes and titanium valves, better exhaust systems, and better tires and wheels...
Ya full fairing would be great!! However, my next bike is going to be 636, 2003-2004 model....less $$$!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NEXT BIKE

NinjaGirl,
IF you are serious about swaping up to a different bike...first read Sport rider August 2004 page 44 has an article that you have to read...if you are interested in major differences between the 2003 & 2004 bikes even...but most people don't know about...
ZX-2R

·
Registered
17 Posts
The "05's can now be seen on the Kawasaki web site.
No changes to the Ninja 250 other than colors, and the exhaust changed to
chrome instead of black.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Simon said:
The "05's can now be seen on the Kawasaki web site.
Not the Vulcans, they still show 04.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Well ain't that just a kick in the pants :lol: :lol:

I use http://www.buykawasaki.com/Default.asp? as a portal to their site & from that entrance all I found was the 04's.

The Vulcans only go up to the 800, hopefully sooner or later they will get the rest of them on line 8)

·
Registered
133 Posts
BAH! They changed 'em back to the 04s. I enjoyed admiring the new colors of the new 250s and 500s....Lol I'm glad i didn't already get my Ninja 250, the new color schemes are way better than before...I like the black and green the best. But they all look good. The exhaust looks better too, but i plan on replacing it anyways. 8)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well I'll be a son of a b-----. The 05 comes in black now :evil: I had to freakin paint my bike to become black, now its standard :evil:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts