Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kawasaki has got a Kick butt line of sportbikes and streetbikes out there. If you've just found the forums, please join in and tell us about yours!
8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,245 Posts
I've got a '01 ninja 500R, as of yesterday I put a jardine full exhaust system on. It is the purple/grey paint, which will change after I get all the mechanical stuff I want to do done. Hopefully in the next month I can get K&N air pods and a rejetting kit.

some pictures eh?

http://www.freakinout.com/left.JPG

http://www.freakinout.com/right.JPG

These were taken before I put my new exhaust on, I need to find some daylight and get some new ones.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,245 Posts

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
Joined
·
2,735 Posts
Thanks I will be in and out for the next couple of weeks trying to catch up in our shop then I hope to be able to be on here more however we have great Admins and moderators so that really helps. I know they will build a sweet forum for all of us to enjoy , with your help. Thanks for posting pictures and having fun in here! 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Braada said:
Kawasaki has got a Kick butt line of sportbikes and streetbikes out there. If you've just found the forums, please join in and tell us about yours!
8)
Hey just joined looks like its going to be fun.....I have a 02 Kaw. zx-6..I just love it I have had it for about 8 Months now...started out with a Ninja 250 had it about 3 months........ got bored real fast....though great starter bike for the streets.........I needed more power, so I move up to the 600 zx-6..........so far so good......I'm glad I have found this forum...I'm hoping to learn alot about my bike......Peace out "Sunshine"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Uncle Bob said:
You're my sunshine
My only sunshine

Oops , got off track there, welcome to the site. :lol:
Hey thanks.....let the Sunshine in......................got to have it if your riding.... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,245 Posts
I'd actually like to see a thread about bikes with their owners/riders. but first I'd like to actually get somebody to take a picture of me on my bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Freakinout said:
I'd actually like to see a thread about bikes with their owners/riders. but first I'd like to actually get somebody to take a picture of me on my bike.
Well if I could I would.................just trying to help....being new and all....... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,245 Posts
sunshine said:
Freakinout said:
I'd actually like to see a thread about bikes with their owners/riders. but first I'd like to actually get somebody to take a picture of me on my bike.
Well if I could I would.................just trying to help....being new and all....... :p
Every time somebody is around to take a picture it is dark and won't come out well... dang daylight savings time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Freakinout said:
sunshine said:
Freakinout said:
I'd actually like to see a thread about bikes with their owners/riders. but first I'd like to actually get somebody to take a picture of me on my bike.
Well if I could I would.................just trying to help....being new and all....... :p
Every time somebody is around to take a picture it is dark and won't come out well... dang daylight savings time.
Ya its dark here in Indy...(Indianapolis, Indiana) Got to tell you something....everytime I see the Lubbock, Tx...I start singing that song...can't get it out of my mind....Thanks alot...... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,245 Posts
Ya its dark here in Indy...(Indianapolis, Indiana) Got to tell you something....everytime I see the Lubbock, Tx...I start singing that song...can't get it out of my mind....Thanks alot...... :p


what song?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Freakinout said:
Ya its dark here in Indy...(Indianapolis, Indiana) Got to tell you something....everytime I see the Lubbock, Tx...I start singing that song...can't get it out of my mind....Thanks alot...... :p


what song?
I don't know the whole song but it says something about Lubbock Tx............
 
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Top