4,352 Posts
re

the spectacular emerald coast of FLORIDA - no crop circles here :wink:

welcome tom and ride safe!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
FROM

I'm from Gardner, Kansas Near the Heart of America, N,S,E,W...nice to be inhte center of the nation...Miss the oceans, coastal rides, and I miss the true mountains...thinking of moving to Southern Arizona to be closer to the Mountains, yet far enough away from California to avoid some of their crazy laws. Perhaps a small house in AZ for winter usage and summers here in KS. I would request that everyone fill out their PROFILE so that it makes things interesting to find like hobbies, interests even jobs, and or dreams...inclusive of your biek and birthdate if you wish in your signature...should you desire...

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
FROM

IF everyone had their profiles done right ...anyway go to the bottom of the page, on membership, and do location, accending...go. same thing with profile...

·
Registered
447 Posts
DUDE!! I know exactly where Falfurrias is!! :shock: That's where the big Border Patrol Inspection Station is. I visit family in the Rio Grande valley and pass by there everytime!! :D I also have some friends from George West, they say they're from Alice. I bet you know where that is!

What do you ride?

What does the name Falfurrias stand for anyway???

Cheers!
Ed

·
Road Snot Needs A Kleenex
364 Posts
I'm from Little Falls, New York.

About 76 miles West of Albany on I-90, or 72 miles East of Syracuse on I-90.

·
Registered
837 Posts
ZX6RRNewbie said:
DUDE!! I know exactly where Falfurrias is!! :shock: That's where the big Border Patrol Inspection Station is. I visit family in the Rio Grande valley and pass by there everytime!! :D I also have some friends from George West, they say they're from Alice. I bet you know where that is!

What do you ride?

What does the name Falfurrias stand for anyway???

Cheers!
Ed

say ed...not many people no where this 1 horse town is but everybody seems to member the check point.alice is 37 miles to the north of me....i got a black on red '04 1500 classic....the name fal means land of the hearts delights which is a flower....glad to meet ya!!!

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
We...(Mack and Heather) are from Munfordville, Ky about an hour south of Louisville..out in the country hollows. Lots of windy, bendy roads for bikers around here.!!!!!

Heather
kyhick

1 - 20 of 90 Posts