Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am looking for a shop manual for a 1995 250 ninja. Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on one or where you can reference one online....

thanks, any input would be appreciated

Joe S

·
Registered
117 Posts
How much do the manual cost?

Is it better than the Clymers? I bought a Clymers instead a while ago, assuming an aftermarket one would be more in depth.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Why would you assume that a manual writen by anyone other than the OEM would be more in depth?
Try the service Dept. of your local dealer and see if you can buy the used manual they have. All those dirty finger prints are page markers of where you need to look..

·
Registered
447 Posts
I would get both, aftermarket and the original OEM manual. I think they complement each other.

Sometimes different manuals handle repairs in different ways, in addition aftermarket manuals have different pictures than the OEM manual which helps to clarify some situations.

Anyway my 2 cents!!

:D

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Just so every is aware that there is no Haynes or Clymers for the Ninja 250 and the Kawasaki service manual is it. There are two of them 86-87 and the supplemental from 88- current.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I was about to say, I've found Kawasaki's service manuals lacking in depth which is odd, considering they're the OEM and all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts