Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealership seams to want like 280 for it, somehow I dont think its worth it, but if there is possibly an online store that sells these used or something, any of you guys know?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
AFTERMARKET///SALVAGE YARD

Try OZ CYCLE SALVAGE 785-242-0600 tell them Lindsey Angell from Gardner, KS said to give you the FORUM DIscount..ask for BRAD OR TIM.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
USED SEAT

Call OZ Cycle Salvage 785-242-0600 and tell Brad that Lindsey said to give you a Discount price...IF he can't beat the other price let me know...I get to see all sorts of things that I've never seen before there. 3 cylinder 2 stroke 750's I've seen, but he has some cooler bikes than that. He has tanks, bags hard/soft crusier stuff, radios, engines, aluminum chassis, swingarms, all sorts of wheels, fenders side pods, side plates, chrome front fenders,,,all on shelves and it's really cool!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah, although I guess its kind of a good price, 160 shipped with forum discount, used. I can get a brand new one from what dommer posted for 113. But thanks anyhow, that really cool that they work with ya until you find the one that fits, they could be useful for lots of other stuff.

It was kinda funny however, when I called the guy, Tim, he said that yea he can get it or has it, and then he asked me if I know how much they are from the dealer. I said that 280 is what the dealer said, right after which he gave me the price, hehe, I pretty sure he came up with that number on the spot, so maybe when I call next time i'll say that "some" dealer has it for 113 and he'll sell it to me at 56 dollars :)

P.S. Thanks Dommer.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Sorry about the price

OZ CYCLE Salvage has literally rows and rows of seats on shelves in one of their lofts. I think that their inventory keeper is like years behind sometimes...they have suede, velvet looking, real leather, plastic, the saddles just keep on setting there all lined up...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts