Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,159 Posts
AFTERMARKET///SALVAGE YARD

Try OZ CYCLE SALVAGE 785-242-0600 tell them Lindsey Angell from Gardner, KS said to give you the FORUM DIscount..ask for BRAD OR TIM.

· Registered
2,159 Posts
USED SEAT

Call OZ Cycle Salvage 785-242-0600 and tell Brad that Lindsey said to give you a Discount price...IF he can't beat the other price let me know...I get to see all sorts of things that I've never seen before there. 3 cylinder 2 stroke 750's I've seen, but he has some cooler bikes than that. He has tanks, bags hard/soft crusier stuff, radios, engines, aluminum chassis, swingarms, all sorts of wheels, fenders side pods, side plates, chrome front fenders,,,all on shelves and it's really cool!

· Registered
2,159 Posts
Sorry about the price

OZ CYCLE Salvage has literally rows and rows of seats on shelves in one of their lofts. I think that their inventory keeper is like years behind sometimes...they have suede, velvet looking, real leather, plastic, the saddles just keep on setting there all lined up...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.