Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking for group of people in Utah to ride with. At least on a weakly basics. I would also like to find some riders that would be interested in working out. Current MCs in utah include Sober Riders, Salt Lake Motorcycle Club, Wolf Pack, Barons don't seem to have that. I tried craigslist, not a single response and Utah does not have any "community forum". so i am out of ideas please help.

Thank you.

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
There are a LOT of us from Utah on this forum. I ride weekly with a group. You ought to update you avatar so that we know that your from Utah.

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
Also, if you have a Facebook account, I started and moderate a group called "Utah Motorcyclists". There are currently about 190 bikers in the group. We ride quite often as a group and you can plan rides with others whenever you want.

Login | Facebook

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
According to my buddy list (all those in Utah that I have run into on this forum) there are 29 forum member that live in Utah.

·
frequently disturbs class
2,220 Posts
Check out meetup.com too. If there's not already a group in your area, you can start one. Search for other local forums too. They can be hard to find, but they are everywhere.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, Yeah the link above is for meetup.com I found 3 places with a lot of people. So I hope i will find someone shortly :cool:

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
1) post ride on a few different forums
2) invite people to come
3) ride
4) thank people for coming

worked out here

·
Muddling around.
527 Posts
I'm a Utahn, currently expat in oregon. I will be back this fall.
Keep an eye out for the Dead-Sea Gulls :p

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
meetup.com... they have everything for everyone...hiking groups, kyaking...singles, dance.. you name it..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts