Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where everyone buys their maintenance products? I'm new to MC ownership and am trying to find a trusted source. My search has taken me from Ebay to Kawasaki Dealership.
Where do you all buy from and what has been your experience from customer service to product quality. Please post below.

Cheers and Happy Riding!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Would help if we knew where you lived. I've bought my NGK spark plugs and oil filters from Advance Auto Parts. The last battery for my ZN700 I bought from Autozone. They had the exact battery for my bike listed in their computer and it was in stock at the store. I usually buy my OEM parts from partzilla.com. I have heard that partshark may have better prices. Carb rebuild kits I've bought K&L (Japanese parts) from ebay.

·
Super Moderator
10,662 Posts
Google is your friend. I seldom buy parts from Amazon or ebay preferring instead to stick to distributors like bikebandit, cheapcycleparts, rockymountainatv, partzilla, etc. I often give dealerships the opportunity to price match (including shipping) and if it's 5 or 6 bucks more I'll get it local. Just because you own a Kawasaki don't forget to visit Harley, Yamaha and especially Honda dealerships to shop. I buy accessories and services from all of them. Shop around, especially in winter, bigger cost items like tires and brake pads often are on sale in January & February online. Supplies like spark plugs, brake fluids, oils & filters I get locally from Auto Zone or Advance Auto. My banks often have cash back deals there and Auto Zone often has excellent pricing sales.

The first thing you should shop for is a Haynes and/or Chilton manual. And search for a downloadable owner's and service manual in pdf. It's great having these on your phone when traveling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts