Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Workin' to ride
559 Posts
If you have harware stores there in Puerto Rico, they should have some chrome fasteners in the section near the stainless fasteners.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have harware stores there in Puerto Rico, they should have some chrome fasteners in the section near the stainless fasteners.
I tried to find but the other day, one of that store try to sell me 4 bolts 8 1.25 100" for $30.00 and no chrome bolt. That is why I want to try in the web.

·
Workin' to ride
559 Posts
I tried to find but the other day, one of that store try to sell me 4 bolts 8 1.25 100" for $30.00 and no chrome bolt. That is why I want to try in the web.
Maybe try lowes.com, homedepot.com, or acehardware.com ? I don't know if these guys ship to your location or not...

Also you may try a marine hardware supplier where you are. Lots of boats there, right?

·
Workin' to ride
559 Posts
Just did a google search for "chrome fasteners" and a whole bunch of hits came up...Good luck Albert.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.