Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

you want twisties - DEALS GAP in tennesee- there are fairings nailed to the trees where some were a little too hot going into the corners :lol: its like 200 curves in 11 miles or some crazy thing like that :twisted:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Re: re

bikeaholic said:
you want twisties - DEALS GAP in tennesee- there are fairings nailed to the trees where some were a little too hot going into the corners :lol: its like 200 curves in 11 miles or some crazy thing like that :twisted:
I think twisties like that might kill me, but I'd probably give it a try anyway..

·
Registered
167 Posts
Twisties

Saw a video clip of 2 bikes going through that pass. Bout made me nautious(sp?). Sure wish we had roads like that in Texas that didn't have deer running all over them. Makes them not worth riding.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Tweek.... if you're gonna bump a thread to post whor, make it a thread that's worthy of a professional post-whor like yourself!

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
vulcan500rider said:
????????????????
Referring to him bumping a thread that had already been bumped.

I was showing him how to REALLY bump a dead thread!

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Alibi said:
Not all noobs are unable to differentiate between a dead thread and an active one, ya know :D
Somedays I look thru the archives to see what was said about a subject and won't post for fear of being made fun of. I salute you for being brave. I'm glad that this forum doesn't have a thread lock like other places.

OK Rich, you can now shoot me. :wink:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts