Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I live in Northern Va and was looking to fin out where everyone else is located and to meet some LOCALS to ride with, well at least when the weather gets warmer.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
clear cross the country in washington

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
If you come out here to Colorado, I'll ride with you now! :) I've been riding a lot. So far the lowest temperature I've ridden in was 35 degrees. I wondering how much colder it can get before I'll come to my senses and give up. I guess I'm a tough old bird. hee hee

Julie

·
Registered
837 Posts
falfurrias,texas....south of everything :wink:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Los Angeles,

Home of the 1965 and 1992 riots...Shoot, scoot and loot events.
Floods, Fires and Earthquakes.

It's not that bad - just trying to thin out the population coming to Ca.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Western New York on the south shore of Lake Ontario (and wishing I was in a warmer climate now) :?

·
Registered
82 Posts
New Guy

Hay guys and ladies. I am a new rider and a new owner a 1600 classic. I have had the bike for about two months now and have 1075 miles on it. Business and weather has curtailed additional riding. I have neen browsing this fourm and decidid it was time to get in. I am curoius about where reynard92 is from as I too live in NE Pa. This is my forst bike and I am loving it. I last rode a bike in 1974, it was a Yamaha 90cc dirt bike. A bike of this size now seem the perfect fit although I didn't think so when I first took it off the lot. Buy the way I had no practice when I drove it off the lot on pickup day. I am interested in arranging some rides in the spring. Anyone interested from my region? Glad to be with you all.

·
Road Snot Needs A Kleenex
364 Posts
Little Falls, New York.......

■ About 78 miles miles east of Syracuse, and about 72 miles West of Albany.
■ Area also known as Mohawk Valley or Central New York

·
Registered
54 Posts
s13jdmsx said:
Hi I live in Northern Va and was looking to fin out where everyone else is located and to meet some LOCALS to ride with, well at least when the weather gets warmer.
arlington va....bout 10 miles from ya...

actually me and my roommate..axledeep

·
Registered
54 Posts
s13jdmsx said:
arlington va....bout 10 miles from ya...

actually me and my roommate..axledeep

1 - 20 of 21 Posts