Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
dr info why dont you just become a preffered custoer and you can get it your self, you dont need a dealer, you can go to the website and see how to do it.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
dr info why dont you just become a preffered custoer and you can get it your self, you dont need a dealer, you can go to the website and see how to do it.
+1

$20/year, or $10/6 months and just order 2 year's worth of products, then let the "membership" expire.
Makes a huge difference if you buy enough.... I became a preferred customer when I had my Duramax and ran 10 quarts of oil every 10,000 miles (3-4 times a year). If you're ONLY buying for one bike, then you really don't save much unless you stock up... that, and the fact that I don't care for Amsoil oil filters, is the only reason that I run Mobil-1 instead of Amsoil.

Keep in mind that they will charge shipping, and they seem to have dealers in every state, so they will also charge sales tax appropriate for your state.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.