Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a short guy so I can barely touch my toes on the bike and heard going with a dog bone is the way to lower it so I am more comfortable on the bike. Thanks. DJ

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Helimot has the best boots out there made by Frey Daytona. They are not cheap, but well worth the money. These boots will give you an extra inch of height.

Great people over there that specialize in leathers. Fast guys like Nicky Hayden where the Evo boots and have their Joe Rocket stuff put on the outside. Same with Jason Pridmore.... They are located in San Jose, CA and are the best people.

http://www.helimot.com/catalog/boots/boots_mstar_data.shtml

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. So once I get that link on do I drop the front the same amount? Do I have to adjust the suspension at all?

·
Registered
613 Posts
deezx6rr said:
Thanks. So once I get that link on do I drop the front the same amount? Do I have to adjust the suspension at all?
If you drop the rear and not the front it will change the hadling capabilities of your bike. Dropping the rear will "slow down" your bike's steering. You should drop your fork tubes in you triple clamp to compensate.

Where are you in San Diego? Do you go to any local bike nights?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't been to any bike nights yet just started riding and trying to get more comfortable on the bike man. Let me know where and when and I will be there someday. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts