Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a locator link for dealers to locate particular Kawasaki bikes? I have not been able to locate an 800 Drifter to go view. My local dealer will probably only locate one if I am going to purchase it that very day. I just want to go see one in person to get and idea if it meets my needs or not. I have multiple pics of them now, but they are not like being there to kick the tires and gauge the actual size and all.

I live in the Wichita falls area of Texas and am looking to find one within a decent drive from here. I am not interested in immediately purchasing, as that will have to wait until later in the summer. However, I'd love to see one in person.

Any thoughts or leads as to what to do? Also, did the name Drifter continue into 2004 models?
Thanks,
Huey

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

yep-their still drifters

my dealer just sat out a new black/tan one buts its a 1500 and i'm in florida :lol:

i'd just call everybody in your area to see who has one-or go to some biker friendly
places and hang out-or contact the local southern cruiser chapter and see if they
have a rider to talk to :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts