Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to purchase my first bike. Can I get some opinion about Honda Wave, Kawasaki, Suzuki Viva, or Yamaha? Which one should I get? Right now, I'm kinda aim toward Honda wave. That's what everyone here is using. Opinion?

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
The best bike is easy. Which ever one you like the best. They all have thier pluses and minues. For me I like the styling of the Kaw. Vulcan line so that is why I have one.

·
Banned
3,180 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to purchase my first bike. Can I get some opinion about Honda Wave, Kawasaki, Suzuki Viva, or Yamaha? Which one should I get? Right now, I'm kinda aim toward Honda wave. That's what everyone here is using. Opinion?
You might have better luck trying to find a forum that has a specific area for scooters. I don't know that Kawasaki makes a scooter for sale in the U.S.

·
Registered
264 Posts
This is probably off topic, but I LOVE my bike. Ninja 500. Discontinued this year :( But I've been riding it every day (except in snow/ice) to work 55 miles/day. 58 mpg, easy to work on, reliable, tough, comfortable upright riding position, newbie friendly, but enough to where I do not think I will ever outgrow it. Great on the highway.

Think about what you are going to do with it. Sit on each. Spend some time googling the stuff. And like Brown said, maybe find a forum. Peoples opinions can be VERY helpful, but you may have to take salemans thoughts with a grain of salt obviously. Then buy what you think is best, and do not look back.

Enjoy!
Brian

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
The best bike is easy. Which ever one you like the best. They all have thier pluses and minues. For me I like the styling of the Kaw. Vulcan line so that is why I have one.
I agree............they are all good bikes. The best one for you is the one you like. I almost bought a Honda, but then I found a deal on my 1500 Vulcan.......so here I am.

·
The little guy said it.
17,962 Posts
I agree............they are all good bikes. The best one for you is the one you like. I almost bought a Honda, but then I found a deal on my 1500 Vulcan.......so here I am.
I agree with this sentiment - it's the bike that gets your blood pumping, and makes you yearn for the open road. The bike that whispers in your ear, "Screw lunch, let's go hit the road during your 30-minute lunch break." It's the bike that gives you a chronic case of adventuritis.

I'd say most motorcycles are good ones. There are a few lemons out there but go for whichever one gives you the greatest thrill to ride.

For me, it's the ZRX. No other bike has ever done it for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts