Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who else has one? All I see is 500s, 250s and some 6's.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I'm riding a ZX-9R atm. I was looking at the new ZX-10Rs but I just don't think I"m ready to give up my baby. I asked this on the other part of the forum but... If you have riden both a ZX-9R 2000+ and a ZX-10R how do you rate the ergos of each?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
QKENUF4U said:
the zx9 is gonna be 100x more comfortable than the zx-10
Yeah, thats what I figured... It really torques me off that they ended production for the ZX9Rs.... Maybe I'll get lucky and they will come out with a ZZR version of it like they did the 6R this year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased the 2005 titanium ZX10. If anyone is interested in a seat cowl they are $81 + shipping. I attached a picture of mine. The seat cowl comes from Honda East 5 miles south of Troy, Ohio. Phone#419-891-1230. Ask for Ed.

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
baw02141,

Welcome to the forum......you found the right place to talk about bikes!!!!!!
Its great up here....lots of great people and knowledge for the asking!!!!

Great looking bike....never seen one that color before.

Heather

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Baw, where abouts is Troy? I live in Detroit but, I'm allways ready for a road trip.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I used to want one of the new zx-10 bikes until yesterday. I sat on yesterday and straddled it. Now someone would have to pay me to ride that uncomfortable hideous monstrosity.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
nathan600r said:
I used to want one of the new zx-10 bikes until yesterday. I sat on yesterday and straddled it. Now someone would have to pay me to ride that uncomfortable hideous monstrosity.
Shame on you! The ZX-10R is a work of art! My ZX-9R won't even feel right in full leathers till get rearsets. But the 10 is more track orientated.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts