Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, I know some of you Southern US and Western US States have been all winter but I am in Peoria IL and it was GORGEOUS out. I FINALLY got most of my carb problems figured out and how to live with them till I can take it in for it's appointment with the doc. ....... But anyway, I went out for a glorious ride today. not to far 50 60 miles by myself and then got a friend to go with me another 50 miles..... Very nice out there.... Windy and a little cool but nice. Tomorrow is supposed to be even better.

1985 ZN1100 b2

·
Registered
380 Posts
I ride every day...

Although the rain has made it a bit interesting and cold lately... I can't seem to pass up a day without riding once.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Aikata said:
I ride every day...

Although the rain has made it a bit interesting and cold lately... I can't seem to pass up a day without riding once.
Yep it was a nice ride day in Arizona!! :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Put about 25 practice miles on my 250 this weekend. I feel much more comfortable now than I did just last week. Still some things to work on. Had great weather, though. But now the Everglades are on fire and making things pretty unpleasant outside.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Put another 100 miles on my bike today. Getting more used to the clutch.
Have I mentioned I haven't rode much in 15 years? I mean a little but hardly any road miles. Hope to have this bike down pat in a week so I can go get my motorcycle endorcement. Yeah I am a scuff law at the moment but I have insurance for it which in Illinois is where they really punish you. All the safety training classes are full up till like June. Our DMV has a section of the parking lot marked off and is closed on mondays so I want a friend to ride me down tomorrow. Cop shop is right across the streeet otherwise I'd take myself :)

Good guys mostly but you can never tell when they wanna get funny.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Bastards! My jealousy rages! I had to spend my time just working on my bike. All because the week of constant rain ruined any chance at all of riding.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts