Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats Dudester! It's always great when u find your bike featured! Next it will be "Homes & Gardens"... u keep an impeccable house and yard, I've noticed this in the background of your posted photos! Again congrats!:mrgreen:

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd like to start by thanking the Lord above, my wife and kids who have believed in me since it all started...............etc etc etc.LOL
Ok ok, I know I'm not a star, nor do want to be one, but I am kinda proud of my scoot. So yah, the first round is on me lol.
Kawi2009, What can I say, I am a bit of a fuss pot when it comes to keeping my ½ acre of property looking well maintained, with good grass and flower beds etc, so thanks for the compliment. (man you don't miss nothin, do ya ? ) lol

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank ya all. However, my day in the sunlight will be over in 3 hours and 18 minutes lol. It was fun for a day.
Maybe one of you, will be featured soon, most of you have very sharp looking rides, not two exactly alike, which is what I love about motorcycles.....they're really art on wheels ;)

Here's the latest pic of my bike, but the new ABS trunk I just bought for her, isn't installed yet, which should change the look a bit.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Very "clean" looking ride ..... lol... btw is that a John Deere mower hidden in the fenceline? :biggrin: You seem to be as much as a fusspot as we are re: house and yard... have a great weekend Dudester!

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very "clean" looking ride ..... lol... btw is that a John Deere mower hidden in the fenceline? :biggrin: You seem to be as much as a fusspot as we are re: house and yard... have a great weekend Dudester!
Man, even I had to look real hard to see the John Deere. Yup, that's my lawn tractor, had her since 89, and still works flawlessly like the day I bought her.
Have a great weekend yourself bud.

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Uhhhh Dude.... "babe" would be a tad more accurate lololol:eek:
Holy Crap-olla !!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Dunno why I never thought you may be a fe... umm, a wo... *cough, sweat,* :eek: ....... a lady.....yah dat's it.. a kind, understanding, forgiving LADY !!!
My apolgies ! 8)
Just prooves, never assume anything. Anyway, you all have a super weekend lol PHEW !!!!:redface:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Holy Crap-olla !!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Dunno why I never thought you may be a fe... umm, a wo... *cough, sweat,* :eek: ....... a lady.....yah dat's it.. a kind, understanding, forgiving LADY !!!
My apolgies ! 8)
Just prooves, never assume anything. Anyway, you all have a super weekend lol PHEW !!!!:redface:
LOL... forgiven! Some of us are avid bikers too, now what does "assume" stand for??? lol... I've gone to the women's forum and it just doesn't seem too indepth about bikes themselves and frankly a tad boring...I prefer to hang with the boyz!:p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.