Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's only the first leg of winter, but looking at my girl laying inanimate in the garage is driving me crazy! I want nothing more than to fire her up, and go for a long, long ride. Call it early on sought cabin fever, but I'm hating winter more and more!

You southern guys should embrace the climate/gift that you have. There's nothing like being able to hop on and ride!

·
Registered
112 Posts
It's only the first leg of winter, but looking at my girl laying inanimate in the garage is driving me crazy! I want nothing more than to fire her up, and go for a long, long ride. Call it early on sought cabin fever, but I'm hating winter more and more!

You southern guys should embrace the climate/gift that you have. There's nothing like being able to hop on and ride!
Oh we are embracing our climate gift alright,it's snowing and freaking cold.Been doing this since last night.But it will be in the upper 60's next week with a few chances of rain mixed in.

·
The 717
1,271 Posts

Did you have to remind us it is only the first leg of winter? :frown:

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
Oh we are embracing our climate gift alright,it's snowing and freaking cold.Been doing this since last night.But it will be in the upper 60's next week with a few chances of rain mixed in.
Boy, ya gotta love THAT kinda weather - NOT!!!

Y'all must be gettin' our snow. Here it is, first week of Dec. and only one snow so far; and it melted by mid-afternoon, kinda like those snow days of AL that I grew up with.

But I ain't complainin'!!!! You can keep the snow, thank you.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Only 14 days until it's the shortest day. I have had cabin fever so bad that I have been riding anyway, despite storm force winds and torrential rain. A ride in the rain is better than no ride at all.

Roll on Spring.

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts

Rip her all apart like I have. At least you get to spend quality time togheter. LOL

On a serious note though. You may want to grease your steering stem bearings. Mine were rusted up pretty good. I am in the process of replacing them. The factory wasn't very generous with the grease.

·
Old and nasty
517 Posts
Hey, its cold here too. Wow it was 60 degrees this morning. I am freezing my poor little Florida a$$ off, LOL. Believe me when I tell you I AM happy with the weather we got here. I used to live in Mansfield, Ohio so I know what you are talking about. Lake effect snow sucks. Keep the faith and it might be a short winter. If not come on down here, I got an extra bike you can ride.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am going insane. as well..I had Friday off.And I put about 130 miles on my bike,And than topped off the tank and dropped it off at the bike shop where it will spend the winter,And I allready miss it, lol IS it spring yet???

·
Registered
61 Posts
Had a dusting of snow last nite. Got 10 inches headed my way tonite. Winter wonderland? I have other words to describe it.

I'm heading back to Arizona in less than 30 days until prolly May. This WILL be my last winter in the midwest. I'm done with this.

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey, its cold here too. Wow it was 60 degrees this morning. I am freezing my poor little Florida a$$ off, LOL. Believe me when I tell you I AM happy with the weather we got here. I used to live in Mansfield, Ohio so I know what you are talking about. Lake effect snow sucks. Keep the faith and it might be a short winter. If not come on down here, I got an extra bike you can ride.
Careful what you offer, I might just take you up on that! :)

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Careful what you offer, I might just take you up on that! :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.