Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please explain to me why I cannot walk away from my parked bike without TURNING AROUND TO LOOK BACK AT IT AT LEAST ONCE!? I have tried and tried, but I just can't do it....................:confused:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
you probably waiting to se if falls over ?????????
I probably do it too and just don't notice it.
I know when I am not home I worry wherever I park it that a some scumball is going to mess with it.

·
Off to see the Wizard!
162 Posts
You may be sexually attracted to it...
LOL

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
You're getting older. Subconsciously you are checking out just exactly where you parked, but no matter, when you come back out of the store, even when you have the only bike in the parking lot, you'll be standing at the front door going 'Ehh, where did I park. Excuse me young man, do you know where I parked my bike?' 'Is it that one over there?' 'Oh, ho ho ho, yep thats the one. I'd loose my head if it wasn't screwed on' 'That one never gets old sir, now if you'll excuse me I have to help that lady over there' 'Excuse me young man, do you know where I parked my Park Avenue?' etc etc.

The cart pusher in the parking lot actually knows what very few others do, he is unfortunately the understudy of the valet, and life SUCKSSS!!!!! Tip them, tip them well.

Retiring soon are ya?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Dunno, must be some kind of weirdo or somethin!!:shock: Never heard of anybody havin that problem!! ;) :biggrin: 8)

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
^^^Just kidden!! Actually, it's just normal to wanna look at anything that feels that good between your legs!! :biggrin: 8)

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
:cool: Yep, sometimes at night right after i let the dogs out i go to the garage door, put on the light and take one last peak! My wife thinks Im nuts! She yells down from upstairs and asks Are you saying goodnight to your motorcycle??
Then she calls me a "wacko" Oh well I am what I am.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whew. I was wondering if it was just me. I sometimes open the garage door again before bedtime and take a "last peek" as well.........

·
Registered
82 Posts
Before retiring I worked in NYC. I would have to leave early to have a buffer for being caught in traffic. So I always arrived around 15 - 30 minutes ahead of time.

There was a guy that would park his car every day, and without fail he would walk about 10 foot and turn around and look at it. Then he would walk about another 10 foot and turn around and look at it...and so on..and so on...until he was out of sight.

Every now and then he would come back to check the doors, and repeat the whole process.

I would joke to myself "come-on buddy...you can get one more glance in!"

It got to where I could predict to the second when the glances back would come.

That was before I had heard of OCD, and I just thought it was funny.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that does that. I even have a picture of mine as my background on work and home computers. LOL

·
Registered
137 Posts
We're all a little nuts. I do the one last check on the bike at night thing on a pretty regular basis - even in the winter when it's too cold to have ridden that day. I've also found that I pat the the tank after parking her in the garage. It's kind of like giving her a gentle "good game".

1 - 20 of 37 Posts