Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just reading alot of posts concerning modifying bikes,exhaust etc...why do this ???must cost alot?? is there a advantage doing this???power,economy,sound.... just curious love my bike the way it is in every way

·
Registered
741 Posts
Modification means many different things to many different people. Since bikes, quads, & cars are built to accomodate every size, temperament, gender, etc, of users, thereby really suiting very few completely, some feel the need or desire to personalize their ride to suit them with different saddles, pegs, floor boards, bars, etc. Others feel the need to improve performance with air flow , pipe, and other motor improvements.
If your ride suits you in every way, you are one of the lucky few :roll: .

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very nice ,i meant more mod on the motor ,carbs,air filters,pipes etc ....i know everybody likes to personalize their bikes,like i said its more motor related...

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

horsepower and torque peewee- some of us can't get enough :lol:

the one with the most money goes faster :wink:

100hp on a sportbike - no big deal,actually pretty slow :lol:
100hp on cruiser - you'll prolly rule your home town :p

we prolly ride the slowest bikes out there,most customs are well over 100hp
so we play catch up to everyone else :cry:

to take a 800lb slug and give it those numbers is a accomplishment
we just do it cause we can :twisted:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I hate all the garbage manufacturers put on bikes these days to make them smog legal. I thought my stock Meanie sounded like garbage. Although compared to some others it sounded pretty good. Once I ditched the stock pipes and intake my bike runs stronger, cooler and my fan hardly kicks on anymore. It is a little tempermental when it is cold though, but once warm it runs great.
Can you ever have too much power?

Riding with other guys who have pipes on their bikes kind of gave me an inferiority complex as well.

That's awesome your content with your bike. You'll never have any issues with aftermarket stuff. It seems like a never ending battle sometimes.

Ride Safe :roll:

·
Registered
65 Posts
OhioKen said:
I
Can you ever have too much power?
Ride Safe :roll:
Nope :D
Never met a horsepower I didn't like
Cheers

·
Registered
67 Posts
'cause we can!! :p :lol: :D Three things you NEVER have enoughg of: Money, sex and HP!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: right on maybe one day i'll want to mod my bike :lol:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

bfc-the first one takes care of the other two :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
837 Posts
at least you not gonna spend as much modding your cruiser than you will modding you truck 8) :wink: i dont think :? 8) :lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Got that right, Bika!! Money doesn't bring happiness but sure make misery more comfortable!! :shock: :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts