Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Every day is a good ride
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today walking across a parking lot (no not down the middle of the lane), an SUV began to slowly back out of her space. Carefully looking for pedestrians and other vehicles. She ws almost all the way out when a #x&% on a sport bike cut behind her. She rolled down her window and said,"That's why I hate Bike Week".

·
Registered
762 Posts
Today walking across a parking lot (no not down the middle of the lane), an SUV began to slowly back out of her space. Carefully looking for pedestrians and other vehicles. She ws almost all the way out when a #x&% on a sport bike cut behind her. She rolled down her window and said,"That's why I hate Bike Week".
I think you answered your own question. It only takes a few jerks to give all bikers a bad name. I have seen many a biker who thought that because they were on a motorcycle the rules didn't apply to them.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Yup... I'm always stopping to let pedestrians cross in parking lots and they always look at me like I'm weird, and usually won't even take the 2nd step until they see that I have BOTH feet on the ground.

·
President, L7 Club
462 Posts
Why the bad RAP??? That guy. That's why. Sounds like he deserved it. Sounds like he's also on his way to being a statistic. Man, I hate it when idiot riders (on any style bike) do crap like that. It's not only dangerous, but it's just plain ol' stupid and gives the rest of us a bad RAP. What an idiot...

DS

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
yep, a few idiots. This morning on the way to work I was on the bike and directly behind a guy on a sport bike. We were going around the entry lane loop to get onto 85 and the cars in front of us slowed down for some unknown reason. Instead of slowing down, he proceeded to pass two cars on the outside of the single lane in the middle of the loop. Not the smartest thing to do. I'm sure the people in the cars who had to make adjustment for his action had a few choice words to say about it too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts