Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Keeper of Donkey
13,882 Posts
Odds are... no. Not as stock anyway... there seems to be a lot of difference in price and availability of boards between the two, so they can't be the same... as far as mods... can't help you with that one!

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
There's a set of boards on ebay for the 800 drifter, they'll bolt up to your 800 easier than the 1600 boards will. Oh and don't be bidding on the drifter rear brake parts either (including the rear wheel and hub)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Here is an odd one, I put the rear floorboards from my 800A on my 1600 Classic, they work fine. The only technicality is that they slightly angle down but it doesn't affect the comfort of my passenger resting their feet there. In other words, they are not exactly parallel to the ground but not far from being that way.

·
Kimberly Dawn 1966 - 2009
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's a set of boards on ebay for the 800 drifter, they'll bolt up to your 800 easier than the 1600 boards will. Oh and don't be bidding on the drifter rear brake parts either (including the rear wheel and hub)

WoodChuck,

Are you bidding on something? :tongue: I would never intensionally bid against a forum member needing something. I quite often post good finds for other members to get a deal. Passanger floorboards are a "want" to make the wife happy while ridding.

I just need to find something that will fit and not break the bank. I am saving for a new paint job. :wink: wife has approved the paint of the bike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts