Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Yes it was in the twenties here in Florida yesturday and today it was in the thirties. But Sunday It will be back in the 70s. We have no hills and not many curves. but we ride all year!

LOL...

Calculators and charts don't tell me jack.

My fingers do. It's cold, it's not cold :wink:

Oh Puuuuuuulease, everyone knows OK just rents its weather from TX. But at least you folks finally got running indoor water -unlike that sad backward state that had to steal its name from Kansas and just stuck AR on the front :tongue:

Plato runs for cover :mrgreen:
Normally, the TX weather is distilled by the time it gets to us from your border friends...as for the running indoor water, we had a lot of running water this past spring and summer...running in doors, under doors and over doors...rarely around them tho...and hey, we've got indoor toilets now too....unlike our friends to the EAST...

Runs for cover BEHIND Plato! (with his Glock 45 drawn and in ready position)

Oh Puuuuuuulease, everyone knows OK just rents its weather from TX. But at least you folks finally got running indoor water -unlike that sad backward state that had to steal its name from Kansas and just stuck AR on the front :tongue:
Haw haw haw haw, hee hee hee hee!!!!!! LMFAOROF You just gotta love it. Just throwing gas on the fire. Mr. instigator here.:biggrin:

Discussion starter · #27 ·
25 degreees last week and 80 this week. passed two bikes last week and had to pass 50 an hr of them "fair weather " riders out the last two days. and only 25 of them "bad boy bikers" showed up at last weeks bike nite LOL not bashing -just think that if you're gonna talk the talk ya should walk the walk. ta each his own i guess.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.