Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man the weather sucks outside right now! (I can hear you people in the mid-west laughing by the way)
Why can't it just rain on the weekdays, I hate being cooped up in my house on a Saturday. I've been making the most of it though this morning I took the fairings and chain guards off and gave the whole chain area a thorough cleaning. There was so much gunk behind the front sprocket cover that soaking it in kerosene wasn't enough, I had to scrape it out!

She's all clean and lubed up, now if only the weather would improve.

Anyway...

As you all know I've been modding the ZZR all week and the next part is on, a Zero Gravity DB dark smoke windscreen.

Thing is I'm not really sure if I like it or not. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

EDIT: The last picture is haunted, find the ghost!

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Oh yeah baby, that is schmokin! :biggrin:

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Man the weather sucks outside right now! (I can hear you people in the mid-west laughing by the way)
Why can't it just rain on the weekdays, I hate being cooped up in my house on a Saturday. I've been making the most of it though this morning I took the fairings and chain guards off and gave the whole chain area a thorough cleaning. There was so much gunk behind the front sprocket cover that soaking it in kerosene wasn't enough, I had to scrape it out!

She's all clean and lubed up, now if only the weather would improve.

Anyway...

As you all know I've been modding the ZZR all week and the next part is on, a Zero Gravity DB dark smoke windscreen.

Thing is I'm not really sure if I like it or not. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

EDIT: The last picture is haunted, find the ghost!
I think it adds a very distinct and attractive look to the bike, sort of like sexy look if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
I think you got to much rain in your eyes bro...That thing looks good...Is there a seat cowl for that bike? Because if you got a silver one, that bike would look awesome...I like it so far...Also change out the grips with some that have silver or charcoal color to get the colors going on...You would be amazed how a nice looking bike makes you feel better. Yeah...Rain stunk today was bad...Took the dirtbike out today...The thing is soooooo muddy.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think you got to much rain in your eyes bro...That thing looks good...Is there a seat cowl for that bike? Because if you got a silver one, that bike would look awesome...I like it so far...Also change out the grips with some that have silver or charcoal color to get the colors going on...You would be amazed how a nice looking bike makes you feel better. Yeah...Rain stunk today was bad...Took the dirtbike out today...The thing is soooooo muddy.
The more I look at it the more I like it. I think it was the slight change in the geometry of the front the Double Bubble gave it that threw me off. I'm pretty sure another member on here found a silver seat cowl for his ZZR.

I personally don't like the look of frame sliders, although it wouldn't stop me from putting them on as they are very functional and could save me me some $$$ if I drop it again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts