instructions-sketchy,pictures provided not of kawi application

entire headlight assy and bracket must be removed,handlebars must be
loosened to remove cable guide bracket.
fit and finish is excellent-lowers were no problem-job took about 1hr

rode the bike several times playing with the adjustments and you can really
change the way air moves with slight adjustments on the screen and lowers
finally found the right combo to get no buffeting of the melon :wink:

if you've installed a screen but never changed the position-try it
at diffrent speeds-you can really dial it in-you can play cards on my tank now :lol:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
can you get us a picture of your new setup? I want a screen too and have considered either a memphis shade setup or oem

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
can you get us a picture of your new setup? I want a screen too and have considered either a memphis shade setup or oem

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
re

yea-i'll try to take a couple as soon as the highway bar/pegs get here :wink:

this is not me
but in the mean time it looks just like this- i got the purple to match the bike

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had the Kawasaki windshield put on when I bought my 800 classic. I notice in the sun that all around the edges it looks like I may have wiped an oily rag, because it's showing the rainbow colors. I may have done that, but when I'm noticing it, it's all around the edges, or basically everywhere it bends. I washed it with soapy water and that didn't help. It's only when the sun shines through it. Any advice on how to cure that? :?:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Try to polish it whit some furniture polishlike Pledge.I do that sometime to hide the scatch and it just give the look of a glass.It's remove the whiteness due to tje year's whit the sun.

Hope it will help.

Rider

·
Registered
30 Posts
I found out the rainbows are coming from the sunglasses I'm wearing. They're new, and I started noticing rainbows in car windows, and other things since I've been wearing them. So, Pledge on the windshield? Sounds strange enough to work. My friend uses that on his boat instead of wax. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts