Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2,344 Posts
Scratch that! Gonna hold out on a Bob Dron fairing kit. Those things are bad a$$!!!! Anyone have one mounted on an 800 classic yet? Knock any wind down?
By all means......a fairing is a great way to go for wind protection. I personally needed the apes for my back. I just can't get into a fairing with apes, so I guess I'll just stay where I'm at. Good luck.....I'm sure it will look bada$$.

· Registered
2,344 Posts
Or, what I want and what I want for cheap!
You might try looking for a used one. I found mine used for $100, although, not used much, it was practically brand new. It sold new for over $350. He bought it and put it on his bike, but it didn't give him the wind protection that he was looking for. He said it only blocked the wind from blowing on his chest. That's all I was expecting it to do anyway, so I bought it from him and it has worked out good for me. You might be able to find someone in the same boat.

· Registered
1,336 Posts
No kidding.......although I have never had the helmet choking thing with either my half or full helmet. Without a full shield, I feel better wearing a fullface on the freeway. I like my teeth.
Well maybe the helmet choking thingy was a little bit to exaggerate but it sounded funny. :wink: :mrgreen:

But I hear you about the full-face if there wasn't a windshield on the bike.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.