Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Life Saver
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend and I just completed the Winter PM on my bike. New tires,brake pads,swing arm lube and shaft lube. I also am installing the heavy duty Barnett MT-25 clutch spring. Next will be to replace all the fluids,brake,clutch and anti-freeze. It wasnt hard with the proper instructions and a second set of hands. Now i just have to wait for the snow to go away and its nice knowing i wont have to worry about those things for a few more years,and gives us something to do inside while watching it snow!

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
Yep I did the same thing. Now I am itching to get out. My insurance kicks back in on Monday the 1st and they are calling for more snow. I'll be lucky to be out by March 10th.

·
Life Saver
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what u mean. I have been riding on the stock Bridgstones and they had flat spots all over them. I cant wait to see how it rides now! We are getng more snow here in Maryland...not as bad as my house in WV though. We have had over 200 inches so far there and another foot on the way tonight! i will take the 4 inches tonight here over that..lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts