Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got a 00 zx6r, and i'm wanting to take off the rear blinkers, and integrate them into my brake lights. i could pay the $60 for the kit, but i've been told by my local bike shop that the owner, when asked to perform this mod, spends $12 on a trailer kit, and wires it in himself. of course, he'd charge ME $50 to do it, so i'd rather do it myself, save some money. to make a long story short, anyone got a wiring diagram for my particular bike that could help me out? anyone ever done this mod with a trailer kit instead of the classic undertail kit?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
ORDER THE KIT

Order the kit and see what the instruction kit says once you open it. Check out the bike magazines too for the replacement light...even replace the turn signals with semi-flush LED's...once you remove the tail light do you have extra socket punchouts available. or even space for the turn signal LED's? IF so, then you could just order the LED's and double foam side tape them in place...or even run the turn signal license plate frame. Lots of options...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts