Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 86 Ninja 600R or ZX600 and was wondering if any one knew what the wires that run right next to the kick stand and alternator wires and comes from main harness. They sit right above the chain gaurd for the front sprocket. Mine are broke just sitting there. The colors are blue with red stripe, green with white stripe, Brown with red stripe, Black with yellow stripe. I may be off a little on the exact color do to fading. The blue with red stripe and I beleive the green one have power when key is on. Any help would be apreciated. I can take pics if needed.

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,843 Posts
The only things I can think of in that area that would have wires would be the neutral switch and the kickstand switch. You really need a wiring diagram or to find the other matching ends of those wires.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The wires are broke right off. The neutral light in on when in neutral, so I asume that is working. I think the kickstand switch also works. I have a book with a wireing diagram, but I can not seem to find those color wires together. The two hots have to be important. One could maybe be an accessory wire. I had a 90 Ninja 600R and it had a hot accessory wire, but it was near the side plastic on the other side. I dont remember what color it was.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.