Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I'm new to the boards and desperately need a wiring diagram for an '03 636. I am doin a full on alarm with remote start, 2 way paging, etc. to also be used as a display piece in our store. Can someone please help me out!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No love for the Newb????

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Minguez,

Be patient...someone will reply to your post.......try and find the Kawasaki repair manual for your bike....they have good wiring diagrams in them and are worth their weight in gold.
I just scanned three pages of my Spectre manual to another Spectre owner........

Heather

·
Registered
447 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ZX6RRNewbie said:
Hi Minguez!!

You can download the electrical schematic for the '03 636 here (2 files):

http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/[email protected]/lst?.dir=/Electrical+Schematic&.view=l

This is the best I can do! If you need better schematics I suggest you buy a Paper Service Manual, you can find some cheap ones on eBay or get it on CD it's really cheap on CD!

I hope this helps!

:D
Thanks for the help! Im trying to get it to print right now without being super small. I thought someone would have a PDF out there or something.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there I am new here and I have the manual but on italian so can You mail me the manual on english or tell me where to download it?
Best regards to You.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am brand New to this. Just got a Red 03 636; Love It!! I need to perform break-in maintenance, adjust valves etc. Would you mind sending me the manual please?

Thanks,

·
Registered
3 Posts
i need the wiring diagram and i also need the tach codes when the bike is throwing codes,

my bike wont start and i need the codes to find out what is wrong

·
Registered
12 Posts
would anyone know the ignition coil wiring for a zx6 ? Im building a Formula 1 style racer and I am bypassing most of the circutry. I just need to figure out which wires run to the coils and which are ground, ( Im getting no spark) Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey go to babbittsonline.com look to the left and you'll see a list click on OEM Part's and it will pull up a screen then put in what your bike is for the diagram.

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
Hey go to babbittsonline.com look to the left and you'll see a list click on OEM Part's and it will pull up a screen then put in what your bike is for the diagram.
Not sure if you noticed or not paintshine, but that question is over 15 months old so it's pretty much a dead thread. :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts