Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody show me pictures of a Wompus rack on a 1500 Classic? I mean a picture showing *just* the rack mounted on the bike -- without a bag on it.

Am jonesing for a rear trunk or trunk bag, but I wouldn't use it all the time. Wondering if my bike would look just too strange with just the nekkid rack sticking out the back -- especially since I've solo'd my setup.

·
Patriot Guard Rider - PA
326 Posts
Dunno how close a 1600 is to the 1500, but if you go to Mike's website - Welcome to WompusRacks.com - scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link for more pictures. Couple of shots of a 1600 Classic and Nomad with just the rack, no trunk.

·
but still a NooBie
1,104 Posts
A second vote for Wompus Racks. Mine was a 1600 Nomad, but it fit perfectly. Absolutely perfect!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I e-mailed Mike, and he was kind enough to send me a link to his Picsaweb album. But all the photos of 1500 Classics are with a trunk attached, so I really can't see the rack -- how far it reaches out behind, how large the platform is, etc.

I have no worries about quality. Only concerned about the looks of the rack on the 1500 Classic when nothing is loaded on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts