Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I haven't posted in a while, but I have been reading the forum. I have been without a bike for the past several months after I wrecked my 85 Honda Nighthawk 700 :( However, today I bought a 96 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6 for $1750. Needs a few tweaks but is in pretty good shape. The turn signals are hooked up backwards for some reason and the tach and speedo dont work, but im sure those can both be fixed fairly easily. Pics will come soon. Any recommendations on frame sliders for my bike?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Congrats on the bike and if you find out the answer to your framesliders Lucy (Ragdoll_Kunoichi) from Hawaii needs the information as well

·
Registered
35 Posts
framesliders

Got sliders on ebay from clutchlevers.com 2inch no cut. Saved my bike two days later when it fell off the paddock stand. Goto ebay look for seller (sheepalert) he is clutchlever. Got them for around 24.00 for the pair. Did you get an 04 or 05? What color? Love mine. Put a Scorpion pipe on it and fender elim. with flush mount turn signals. If you have any questions I think I have experienced just about everything with this bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts